• DeSoto experienced an aggravated robbery at TigerMart Gas Station 809 S I-35 Service Rd on 1-27-16.
• Hutchins experienced an aggravated robbery at Exxon Gas Station 104 S. I-45 on 1-27-16 at approx. 11:15pm
• Cedar Hill experienced an aggravated robbery at Shalom Donuts 320 South Clark on 2-6-16 at approx. 5:45am.
• Duncanville experienced an aggravated robbery at Beer and Wine #2 1417 N. Duncanville Rd. 2-7-16 at approx. 8:50am.
• Cedar Hill experienced an aggravated robbery at La Quinta Inn 1419 N. Highway 67 on 2-8-16 between 4am and 5am.
Detectives are attempting to identify a suspect in a series of aggravated robberies. He has been described as a light complexion male of unknown racial origin, 25 – 30 years of age, and he is approximately 5’7” tall and weighs approximately 180 lbs. In three offenses, he was wearing brown or tan coveralls and a black toboggan hat. The suspect has indicated that he had a weapon in all of the offenses, but no weapons not been seen. The suspect has been seen in a white 4 door, Toyota Corolla with paper license plates, vehicle possibly has damage to the rear bumper. In the DeSoto and Hutchins offenses, the suspect’s clothing was different from the other offense; however, the vehicle appears to be same style vehicle.
Attached are still photographs of the suspect and suspect vehicle. Detective Andries has video of the offense that occurred in Hutchins.
Anyone with information regarding these offenses is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 877-373-8477 (TIPS). Callers may and remain anonymous. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5000 for the arrest and indictment on any felony.
We are asking anyone who has information on any of these offenses to contact:
Detective David Moon, Duncanville Police Department at 972-707-3839
Detective Woodall, Cedar Hill Police Department at 972-291-5181 x2169
DeSoto Criminal Investigation Division at 469-658-3050
Detective Andries, Hutchins Police Department at 972-225-3209